Wednesday 14 December 2011

Hello World!

Hi, my name is Beamer. I'm a 6 month old German Shepherd/Rottweiler/Labrador Retriever mix. Human says I'm adopted, whatever that means.

I like my big brother Audi, sleeping on furniture, Human's baking, chasing my tail, tearing up tissue, and peanut butter stuffed Kongs. I don't like getting my fur brushed, my nails clipped, Cat, and when my toys go flying under the couch.

I'm a philanthropist; I help others because I can. Human and I have some great things planned for the future. Just you wait and see!

But for now, here's a video of Audi and I. He's been my mentor ever since Human brought me home. I figured; the least I can do is show him that I care about him, in spite all the pouncing and nipping I put him through.

No comments:

Post a Comment